The mission of the Minnesota Nonpublic School Accrediting Association is to be a catalyst for enhancing the quality of K-12 nonpublic education in Minnesota through a comprehensive accreditation process.
MNSAA fulfills its mission by:
- Establishing high standards of quality and excellence for the learning process
- Facilitating the continuous improvement of member schools
- Monitoring accountability of member schools
- Providing education and training opportunities
- Developing partnerships with public and private organizations
- Requiring an extensive self-evaluation and visionary strategic plan for improvement.
Our purpose is to assist member schools in developing and maintaining the highest possible educational standards that promote student growth and school improvement. MNSAA assists member schools in preserving vital freedoms which enable them to practice their various philosophies of education and to thrive in a pluralistic society.